Eco-Photo Explorers (EPE) is a New York based organization formed in 1994 to help promote public interest in protecting the underwater environment through knowledge and awareness using underwater photography. Photography, multimedia presentations, lectures and freelance writing are all utilized to achieve this goal.
Our photography and writing have been featured in many national and international publications such as National Geographic Adventure, Immersed, Advanced Diver, Discover Diving, Diver Magazine, Lighthouse Digest and WW II Magazine as well as used by several educational and environmental organizations like the JASON Project (founded by Robert Ballard), Beneath the Sea, Boston Sea Rovers, Our World Underwater, Long Island Divers Association and the Atlantis Marine World Aquarium. For a complete list of other forums we have presented at, please review our references web page.
We have a large collection of high-resolution stock images of underwater photography which consists of, but not limited to underwater marine life, coral, reef formations, shipwrecks and other scuba diving related photography from around the world. We can also provide high-resolution stock images of insects, nature, wildlife and many exotic travel destinations. Our site also provides related information on all aspects of scuba diving, underwater photography, dive travel destinations and weather.
In the News
We will present at the following 2020 dive shows - View Details
- Long Island Diving Association's Annual Film Festival (New York)
- DC Dive Show (Washington, DC)
- Boston Sea Rovers (Boston)
- Beneath the Sea (New Jersey)
- Route 25: Long Island's Route 66
- Iceland: Diving in the Land of Fire and Ice
- Beneath the White Sea: Ice Diving in the Russian High Arctic
- Puerto Galera and Verde Island: Jewels of the Philippines
- Long Island Maritime History: Stories of Tragedy and Rescue
- Haunted Long Island | Long Island's Ghosts and Hauntings
- Long Island's Haunted Lighthouses
- From Smuggler to Shipwreck: The Notorious Story of the Golden Venture
- The War Years: Long Island's History In Armed Conflict
2020 Publications, Magazine and Photo Contributions
- Scuba & H20 Adventure Magazine Magazine (February 2020 Issue)
- Cover & Article Release: Descent to the Valley of the Bats
- Divelog Australasia Online Magazine (February 2020, Issue 379)
- Article Release: Tubbataha: Coral Kingdom of the Sulu Sea
- Scuba & H20 Adventure Magazine Magazine (January Issue)
- Article Release: Maldives Liveaboard Partners with Manta Trust
- California Diver Online Magazine (Posted: 1/4/2020)
- Article Release: Scuba Diving the First Submarine Base in the United States
Experience the trip of a lifetime.
- Diving in Iceland, the Land of Fire and Ice
- Ice Diving in the White Sea (Russian High Arctic)
- Crossing the Antarctic Circle Expedition
- Montauk Shark Cage Expeditions
- Rhode Island Shark Cage Expeditions
- Travel to Other Exciting Adventures
- Aquarium Guest Diver Program
Please email all questions or comments with this site to Technical Support.