Eco-Photo Explorers (EPE) is a New York based organization formed in 1994 to help promote public interest in protecting the underwater environment through knowledge and awareness using underwater photography. Photography, multimedia presentations, lectures and freelance writing are all utilized to achieve this goal.
Our photography and writing have been featured in many national and international publications such as National Geographic Adventure, Immersed, Advanced Diver, Discover Diving, Diver Magazine, Lighthouse Digest and WW II Magazine as well as used by several educational and environmental organizations like the JASON Project (founded by Robert Ballard), Beneath the Sea, Boston Sea Rovers, Our World Underwater, Long Island Divers Association and the Atlantis Marine World Aquarium. For a complete list of other forums we have presented at, please review our references web page.
We have a large collection of high-resolution stock images of underwater photography which consists of, but not limited to underwater marine life, coral, reef formations, shipwrecks and other scuba diving related photography from around the world. We can also provide high-resolution stock images of insects, nature, wildlife and many exotic travel destinations. Our site also provides related information on all aspects of scuba diving, underwater photography, dive travel destinations and weather.
In the News
We will present at the following 2018 dive shows - View Details
- Long Island Diving Association's Annual Film Festival (New York)
- Our World Underwater (Dallas/Frisco & Chicago)
- Boston Sea Rovers (Boston)
- Beneath the Sea (New Jersey)
New & Popular Programs - Book Now
- Route 25: Long Island's Route 66
- Iceland: Diving in the Land of Fire and Ice
- Beneath the White Sea: Ice Diving in the Russian High Arctic
- Puerto Galera and Verde Island: Jewels of the Philippines
- Long Island Maritime History: Stories of Tragedy and Rescue
- Haunted Long Island | Long Island's Ghosts and Hauntings
- Long Island's Haunted Lighthouses
- From Smuggler to Shipwreck: The Notorious Story of the Golden Venture
- The War Years: Long Island's History In Armed Conflict
Latest Publications, Magazine and Photo Contributions
- Diver Magazine - UK (February 2018 Issue)
- Article Release: Greenland: Vanishing Frontier
- Dive News Network - Scuba & H20 Adventure Magazine (Mar 2018 Issue)
- Article Release: Plastisphere – Profile of an Artist with a Mission
- Dive News Network - Scuba & H20 Adventure Magazine (Feb 2018 Issue)
- Article Release: Shades of Blue: Diving the Central Atolls of the Maldives
- Dive News Network - Scuba & H20 Adventure Magazine (Jan 2018 Issue)
- Article Release: Frontier Diving in the Land of the Viking: Norway
- Article Release: LIDA Film Festival
- Diving Unlimited International, DUI - (Posted: 12/07/2017)
- Photo Contribution: DUI Greenland Travel Brochure
- Dive News Network - Scuba & H20 Adventure Magazine (Dec 2017 Issue)
- Article Release: Completing the Circle: A Dive Safari Around the Philippines Mindoro Island
Experience the trip of a lifetime...
- Diving in Iceland, the Land of Fire and Ice
View Diving and Travel Information
Ice Diving in the White Sea (Russian High Arctic)
Ice Diving Schedule
- Great White Shark Expedition (Guadalupe
Cage Diving Schedule
- Great White Shark Expedition (Farallon Islands, California)
Cage Diving & Topside Observer Schedule
- Crossing the Antarctic Circle Expedition
Diving Schedule | Expedition Information
- Montauk Shark Cage Expeditions (certified
Cage Diving Schedule | Shark Dive & Wreck Combo | Block Island Shark Expedition
- Rhode Island Shark Cage Expeditions (certified & non-certified)
Cage Diving & Topside Observer Schedule | More...
- Expedition to the Galapagos Islands
- Travel to Other Exciting Adventures
For Example: Spitsbergen, South Africa's Sardine Run, Socorro Islands and more...
Guest Diver Program
Information on various aquarium guest diver programs in the United States and in other parts of the world.
Call to Action
Please email all questions or comments with this site to Technical Support.